1. Should be registered by a captain and should have a name related to Kerala
2. Should register at least 8 players and at most 10 players. Only registered players are allowed to play in the matches
3. Will be disqualified from a match if it doesn't have at least 4 registered players
1. Should register by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the team name and complete names(including alternate names if any) of team members
2. Will be communicated with, regarding any inquiries about the membership status of team members and generally be the single point of contact for the team
3. Represents his/her team in the coin toss
4. Should sign the final score sheet once the match is over
5. Is responsible for the code of conduct of the entire team
1. Should be at least 15 years old and should individually review and sign the waiver and registration form that indicates the intent to abide by the tournament rules
2. Should be an active GCKA member and the membership status will be verified at registration and before the match
3. Will be charged with a nominal registration fee of $10 for the entire tournament and is due along with the registration
4. Can register and play only for one team and cannot be a match umpire
5. Has to sign an attendance sheet before the start of the match
All matches are played anytime between 8:00 am - 1:00 pm on those dates mentioned. In case of bad weather, the match will be rescheduled for another day which might be a weekday. Team captains and players are requested to co-operate.
Match results will be determined out of best-of-three sets and rally-scoring* will be used.
If a team decides to quit or is late by 30 minutes for the match, the opponent team will be declared winners for that match.
Alcohol consumption, profanity, disruptive behavior and unsportsmanlike conduct are strictly prohibited during the games. GCKA requests your wholehearted support and cooperation to make this event memorable and repeatable.
GCKA reserves the right to disqualify any player who doesn't abide by the Tournament rules and/or causes disruption of any sort during the matches. Disqualified players will be disbarred from playing in the rest of the tournament.
* Rally-scoring - No matter which team served the ball, the team that wins that rally wins the point. For e.g. team A serves and team B hits it back over and team A can’t get to it, then team B gets the point even though it wasn't off of their serve.
Game rules and other guidelines will be shared in later emails. Please go ahead and register your team today !!!
<Volleyball game rules document & Waiver forms will be posted here soon. Please check back later>