Posted on Mon, 21 Aug 2017 23:25:58 -0400
Date : September 16, 2017 @ 12:00 PM EST
Venue : Apex Friendship High School
Address : 7801 Humie Olive Rd, Apex, NC 27502
Rules & Regulations:
1. Only traditional ‘Ada Pradaman’.
2. Payasam has to be presented in a glass bowl (not exceeding 12 inch width).
3. Payasam must be prepared from “scratch”. Do not use ready-to-make instant Payasam mixes.
4. Entry should be presented for display and judging by 12:00 PM (Judging will start around 12:10 PM).
5. Have 2 printed copies of the recipe at the display desk.
6. Please be ready to answer any questions the judges might have about your recipe.
7. One entry allowed per GCKA membership.
8. The contest is open only to current active GCKA members.
9. GCKA BOD reserves the right to cancel this competition if the need arises.
Judging Criteria: Total 100 points
- Taste - 35 points
- Composition/Ingredients - 30 points
- Visual Appeal - 20 points
- Presentation - 15 points
- Judging will be done by local food experts.
- The Judging Committee’s decision will be final
To register, please email your name and GCKA Membership ID to email@example.com before September 9th.